Frequently Asked Questions• What do I bring on the fishing charter?
A hat or visor, polarized sunglasses (if you don’t have a pair, I have polarized sunglasses available on board), sun block, lunch or snacks, non-marking soles, dress appropriate to the climate.
• What do you provide for the charter? I provide fishing equipment, live bait or lures, tackle, rods and spinning reels (excluding fly fishing equipment…you may bring your own) cooler with ice, water, and I can email pictures of your fishing trip.
• Where is our meeting location? Upon booking your fishing charter, we can discuss convenient meeting locations as the boat ramps are a short distance from anywhere in the Tampa Bay area.
• Where do we fish? We will fish the inshore areas, where the fish are most abundant according to the tides and season.
• Am I allowed to keep the fish I catch? Yes, as long as they are within the states rules and regulations (F.W.C) guidelines and measurements.
• Can I bring my kids on the charter? Sure, you can bring your kids; however, children under the age of 12 should be accompanied by an adult (children must wear a life vest while boat is in operation.)
• What are your boating rules and regulations? During the charter, I don’t mind drinking but not in excess, as keeping you safe is my responsibility. No drugs and liquor are allowed on the vessel.